Friday, July 31, 2009

Last Day of July 2009

Today was one of those days that seemed to go on forever - in a good way. Woke at 7, took a shower for the first time in MONTHS before 8AM. We all walked up to Cafe Nell, had breakfast then came home took Max to the Zoo. We stayed at the zoo for about 4 hours - LOTS of walking. It was 92, and I wore my black pelle belted with the sequins belt from last summer and my tomato red and faux python wedges. After the zoo, we came home. I inhaled a salad from whole foods while Jon and his dad went out to Costco and to do some shopping.

We had dinner tonight at Cha Cha Cha, went for a walk and now I am having some down time. Tomorrow we may drive to the beach....

Also on another note, I keep getting emails about pieces of my collection - will I sell this, sell that. As I have stated like 5 million times, the only two pieces I have for sale are the Aurelie top in a size 2 and the brown and black sweater. Please stop emailing and asking. What Mayle I have not sold is precious to me and I am not parting with it, if anything I am trying to replace pieces that I sold. So no, my Hera is not for sale. nor are my shoes or any other item other than the ones and I mentioned and ones that people ask me t list for them. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment