Thursday, July 9, 2009

The End Of Days

After Max got sorted I couldn't fall back asleep. I was going to go and power walk with Fleur, but Max got another nose bleed when he got to daycare - and f he had one more he was going to have to come home. I ended up watching a Law & Order and then showered, and went to have a latter and read at Cafe Umbria. I met up with Fleur and we walked up around NW 23rd and I found a pair of Loeffler Randall studded heels NEW never worn for $69. I am thinking of taking the plunge, they are a great deal as they are normally $465. Afterward I got sucked into buying People + Us Weekly, went to the dermatologist to find out that what I thought COULD be a Staph infection is really a badly irritated ingrown hair and then had lunch.

I tried Cha Cha Cha on NW 21st and Everette. I often go to the one on 12th and Glison and thought, same owners, same menu its NOT the same. The Blood Orange Margarita was not yummy, the salt was bad. and the Taco salad was so gross. I would rather sit in a cramped taquaria and have something delicious than sun myself and have something sub par. Possibly my worst meal yet in Portland (though it wasn't BAD - if I didn't know that the OTHER Cha Cha Cha was so amazing I would probably like it). I then wandered to Aveda and got a brow wax, went to Rite Aid and picked up some Zyrtec for kids for Max and some Ayr saline gel then ran off to my PAM board meeting.

All in all its been a busy busy day. I am tired and possibly incredibly under appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment