Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shopping on Thursday


So with Max at daycare again today I was able to run some errands. First I had breakfast at the Everett Street Bistro ($16). Joe's special (scrambled eggs with spinach, garlic and parma cheese) and an iced latte. Then I did a Buffalo Exchange drive by, then walked downtown, got some nail polish, my alterations and a pair of silver sandals on sale at Banana for $40 (from $120). The Gia cami came out well, the jacket looks amazing - all for $25. I stopped in at Nordstrom for a window shop - the Lanvin leopard skirt was on sale for $445 from $1140. Amazingly it was a 2 (!) and too big. Did not look fierce. I was sort of happy about it - that I wasn't going to have to obsess over it.

I then met Kelly for lunch at Typhoon. My tummy was hurting from breakfast still, so my curry did not go down well. I went home to write but could not concentrate, so I went for a walk to NW 23rd. I stopped in at my favorite consignment shop and they had all these amazing things I wanted, but not in my size including the tortoise metallic Louboutin flats (37.5 for $250). I did find an AMAZING Missoni coat NWOT for $344, but I feel like I should wait for 2nd markdown....Picture of me in the coat above. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment