Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Night,Feeling Alright


So its Saturday night. The run down of our day...
Max and I awoke at 9! Amazing! We let Jon sleep until nearly 10. I read a Marie Claire, had some berries. It was great. I then took Max to the farmers market, we got amazing berries, cheese and hazelnuts. When we came home Jon took Max out to the toy store to finally get the Playmobile Car wash toy which Max loves or is rather obsessed with as it actually can wash toy cars.

Tonight Jon and I had Page babysit and we went to Alex's BBQ where as always I brought potato salad and then we went to the zoo to see Tears For Fears. Funny b/c back in NYC ages ago I used to know Curt ad his wife. In fact the last time I saw him was in summer 1997 - he stopped by my office to pick up an advance of the new oasis album. It was a great show, and a fun after party!

No comments:

Post a Comment