Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday 54 + Windy= Cold

Oh how the weather has deceived me!!! I know its snowing in NYC today (no big surprise here, it ALWAYS snows in NYC in April) but after a stretch of 5 days of 60 degrees+ I was not ready for the wind or the damp air to return. The sun was fighting the clouds al morning and at 11 I finally gave in, took Max to deposit a check at the bank and then walked the 1.4 miles (uphill) to NW 23rd/Nob Hill to buy the Plan Toys gas station/car wash that he has been wanting. Of course when we got to the toy store Max saw 5 million OTHER toys he wanted but we ended up with the original Plan toy. $30.00

When I went to pay my debit card was declined, which completely freaked me out until I realized that I never activated my NEW debit card from HSBC (some MasterCard fraud drama- they sent a new card weeks ago and I never activated). I paid with my other debit card from my PDX bank and called HSBC. My assumption was correct, and I activated my new card when I got home.

Max and I went to get some pizza at Pizzacato (Greek salad for me + a coke, a slice + milk for Max) $13.00. Then a quick trip to the post office to send Sully Misner a present and some ebay items $11.oo.

I am off to go volunteer at the clubhouse from 3:30-5:30 and then figure out something fun + easy for dinner.....

Fingers crossed that my Miho top sells on ebay, so I have a bit more money for the sample sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment