Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sickness....

Today has been a LONNNNG day. Max has been cranky and I have been cranky. Jon isn't feeling well either. I forgot its Passover and scrambled at the last minute to make some blintzes and potato pancakes- far from the brisket kugel, chopped liver, matzoh ball soup etc that I was used to growing up (and at some of my favorite people's homes in the 90s/2000's). From the 2.8 mile + walk to spending 3:30-5 volunteering and watching Max go wild at Isobel's I feel very drained. Max hasn't been napping and it takes it toll. When he would nap for 2 hours I could read a magazine, power through a book at a cafe or do some volunteer work from home. Now I barely have time for a bathroom break....I started reading an issue of Grazia magazine last Friday and am only on page 44. I am Two issues behind on ELLE, Haven't flipped through my new Harper's and I can't even talk about W. I assume at some point, I will have an afternoon to my self and I will submerge myself in luxury handbags, fantasy photo shoots, and get the inside scoop on the beauty products that I am supposed to be trying out.

I did hear back from Chanel finally- after I worked with Bergdorf Goodman, they secured a black with gold chain 225 bag in the medium 226 size. It should be in my possession in just a few days...I am excited. Now just have to have fingers crossed that my engagement ring situation wraps up just as nicely and cost effectively as this one.

Max also has a weird cut on his foot he may have got yesterday playing outside so I now need to do the 2.8 mile round trip again tomorrow and take him to the doctor (yes I am paranoid and over protective - not a bad thing until his teens!!!) I am hoping its nothing and if anything just me spending $20 and walking 2.8 miles.

I have been cruising ebay - there is alot of random mayle stuff. few things i love but not my size that i have let go over the years. I have to say if you are a size 2, you could clean up fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment