Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Is The Lonliest Number

With Jon at Glasvegas tonight and me at home with Max, this is one long crazy day that I see no end to. I am really sad that I can't go to the show and that the person who is our evening sitter flaked out on me by saying that I never booked her (and I know I did). I know if we were in NYC, this wouldn't be an issue. Either we would have Ingrid Max's old nanny babysit or ask Alison and Andy to watch or we wouldn't even be able to get tickets to the show.

With Max taking that monster mid-day nap, I know that there is no way that he is going to bed at 8, or 8:30. Most likely closer to 9 and with me feeling like the dregs I know its just going to be a continuous loop until the weekend.

I am just sort of sad because I know if I was in NY and Jon was out I could ask any number of people to come over and hang out but I just don't have that option here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment