Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stuck in the House

I have no idea where today has gone. Max isn't feeling well. I am feeling unwell. I finally showered around 1:30 and got Max down for a nap at 2. I feel like nothing fits today (and all I have been doing is eating). I put on some Joe's jeans and the Hera top with a camisole underneath, but I am feeling so uncomfortable...and am sucked into a Law & Order marathon on TNT.

I am getting ready to take Max to the doctor, so I will get a much needed latte from Cafe Umbria and walk the 1.4 miles to Max's dr, make dinner and then head to Portland Art Museum for my Young Patrons board meeting. I am so happy that its Thursday and that the only tweet from Christina was one about her wandering Brooklyn. I don't know that I can afford to go wild on re-editions when I am saving for the eventual sample sale....

No comments:

Post a Comment