Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Day AFTER Hump Day

Its Thursday! Hallalujah! After a long week, I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday.
The weather was beautiful today (mid 60's) so I met up with Fleur + Nathan and we went to Airplay for a few hours where I managed to only spend $30 on coffee, bagels, snacks, performer tips, barista tips etc.

Max fell asleep on the way home so I stopped by whole foods to pick up some salad nibbles, fed Max lunch and then went up to Legacy Good Samaritan to have blood drawn for my medical tests (part deuce tomorrow) and then finally got my finger prints for volunteering and then on to home to cook dinner.

Sadly the Trailblazers game is on and I fear there will be no TV tonight......though am anxiously awaiting the upcoming long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment