Friday, April 24, 2009

NYC In A Nutshell: Tuesday + Weds

I just got back from NYC so I will update he trip over a few posts.

Tuesday:
I arrived Tuesday afternoon at 3:40 (Newark) and took the air train to Penn Station which was great. I immediately walked downtown with my bag - meeting my friend Heidi along the way. We made a pit stop at Old Navy to pick up a few things for Max (t-shirts, bathing suit, shorts). After we had drinks with Paul Witt at Ostia which I love, then dinner at Bar Marche (Alison, Melissa + Linnea).

Linnea and Todd were excellent about letting me stay with them. They have the cutest house and I really enjoyed Brooklyn.

Weds:
Headed into the city with Linnea and went to my old neighborhood to have breakfast at Hudson Diner with my friend Raquel (James Iha was eating there which was RANDOM). Then headed to ELLE for a meeting re: Portland Fashion Week. Then off to meet my friends from Soap Opera Digest for lunch at Rare then off to pick up YSL Lipstick and some gladiator sandals at Lord + Taylor. I saw Max's old nanny Ingrid for a coffee then met my friend Ken for a drink at delicatessen. While there i got a last minute email from Jane about a special preview for friends and family that she wanted me to come to then my phone battery died and I hopped the F out to Frankie's 457 for dinner with Todd, Linnea and Elyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment