Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Wonderings".....or is it "Wanderings"


For me it's both......I like to "wonder AND I like to wander."
I "wonder" all the time..but what I really want to do is......"wander more."
In a good way that is.

The timing isn't for just now. But I am dreaming of it.

"Wondering.....and wandering" only in my mind of course.

Wondering
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): won·dered; won·der·ing \-d(ə-)riŋ\
Date: before 12th century
intransitive verb
1 a: to be in a state of wonder b: to feel surprise
2: to feel curiosity or doubt
transitive verb
: to be curious or in doubt about



Wandering
Function: adjective
Date: before 12th century
: characterized by aimless, slow, or pointless movement: as a: that winds or meanders. A wandering course b: not keeping a rational or sensible course : vagrant c: nomadic dof a plant : having long runners or tendrils


I think I'd like to live a "Nomadic" life...and yet be "sensible."
I believe it can be done in a healthy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment