Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Rainy Tuesday

I have been back from NYC for about 5 days now and I can't say that I miss it but I do. Is that weird? I loved being able to walk every where, take the subway which can take you wherever you need to go, people looking through you being invisible. I don't miss the sales tax, rude people and how full of themselves people think they are just because they LIVE in NYC.

The weather this weekend was only ok, I wore my Neives dress home on Friday and then was so lazy I wore it all day saturday as well (so damn comfy - such an excellent purchase). I tried out the sequined leopard belt with my black pelle dress to a friends BBQ on Sunday. I need to find a black slip to wear underneath my lace Illaria dress, I was thinking my Asia one would work, but its a bit too long.

This weather is sort of a downer - yesterday I wore my lotus print top with some jeans and took max to airplay, it was cold - its almost may so this makes me a bit bummed esp when its 70 degrees in NYC. I went to a PAM meeting for upcoming events we are planning and when we left it was pouring BUCKETS. Of course I had no umbrella with me. Today Jon is home sick again, Max is crazy fussy/active so I will have to think of something fun for us to do, while we let Jon rest. I have yet another PAM meeting tonight and i feel lie I still haven't had any rest in months - sinuses still an issue, gastro issues. when will it all end?

On another note, I wasn't going to mention this on the blog, but i changed my mind as this is MY public forum to vent, rant etc. I have to say that I think it was EXTREMELY petty for Christina to block myself, Moya and some others from the Mayle Twitter. I mean REALLY? I know that I have been nothing but nice to her even though she has been incredibly two-faced, and sometimes down right nasty. You can say oh maybe its her personal account but she has kept many people (some of them my friends who don't even shop at Mayle) as followers. After working in the fashion + publishing + ad agency biz for over 15 years I can honestly say that you keep your friends close and enemies closer and you get more flies with honey than vinegar. I wish her the BEST of luck with her showroom because she is def going to need it.

That's my two cents, for what its worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment