Thursday, April 16, 2009

...

...whatever will be, will be right?

This week I had something pretty...errr...shitty (lack of a better word atm) happen. I guess you could say TO me, but really...it wasn't.

God I am vague. I apologize, but just out of respect to the other person involved I wont share.

But it leads to me to what I really want to say in this post. Things happen ... whether for a reason...or just for no reason at all because we never really find out WHY... and it's how we deal with them that defines our character, our maturity, and our ability to handle life's messes. I have come to the realization that I may not be as strong as I have often thought I was in the past.

Holy, that was a hard sentence to write!

Please know that I AM OK... nothing crazy has happened that anyone needs to be concerned... it isn't even really about me to be honest. (I am SO sorry for being cryptic!)

Many of you would describe me as a strong woman (At least I think you would!). Life hasn't always been a picnic for me... in fact, I have had more than my fair share of 'messes' but I always seem to come out of them with a smile on my face because I have overcame them with a strong will. Nothing phases me really... or at least I will pretend they don't, have a good cry all alone, then move on with my day. I don't breakdown easily...

This time, I am not so sure about that. And that scares me a little bit.

Send some good STRONG vibes my way... I need 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment