Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is it Thursday? I Hadn't Noticed

These antibiotics are really getting me down. Usually with antibiotics I get a bit depressed, but I am actually feeling increasingly tired, anxious and dizzy. I took Max to Airplay today (with Kate + Nolan). I had my usual when I got there (half a bagel and an iced latte) and I just started to feel so unwell. It just didn't go away. I feel like if i can take a break from all these chemicals I am putting in my body, I may get some energy back. When I get back from NYC I am definitely going to explore acupuncture again - hopefully it will re-energise me, help my sinuses and help me with those 5 pounds I cant seem to shed no matter how hard I try.

Its 60 + sunny out today. I am at home having a quick pit stop for lunch and then Max and I are going to go meet Kate and Nolan by the river so that the boys can run around. Tonight is the Rachel Whitehead event at PAM, I am so happy to go out - although part of me wants to just crawl into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment