Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Twits & Twitter

Well this morning I found out that I was MYSTERIOUSLY back on the Mayle Twitter (not that it matters anymore since the shop is closed). Interesting as yesterday was Christina's last day and not her twitter account in the first place.

I have to say that the end of Mayle is becoming more and more bitter sweet. Jane was great enough to let me buy some things I missed from the sale that were left over but of course Christina made a major screw up AGAIN in charging me the wrong prices for the four items I was getting and then over charging my debit cards..after a chat yesterday in which she became increasingly defensive, she told me that she voided all the transactions that she had mischarged for, but of course they STILL haven't been dropped from my account. So now I have to go to the bank and dispute the charges blah blah blah. And now of course Christina is gone and I have to leave messages and emails for Jane in hopes that someone gets back to me. Makes me feel like I should have not even bothered in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment