Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting Ready For NYC

I am flying to NYC on Tuesday morning for a few days of fun + frolic before the Mayle sale on Friday. The weather here in PDX has turned delightful (high 70's today, 84 tomorrow) and the outlook weather wise in NYC is 60's (says weather.com). I am trying to figure out what to pack BEYOND the typical leggings, cardigans and flats. I always fly in jeans and a comfy camisole and cardigan and normally wear the same outfit flying in and flying out (makes for lighter packing).

I am also torn about what Mayle pieces to bring to wear out - do I bring re-editions? Do I bring old favorites? Its going to be 4 nights/3 days that are child free so I can wear things that have been just hanging in my closet, unworn since stay at home mommy hood started.

I am thinking Melia or Federica in Almafi, Madcap Sylvestre and Paradiso Michaela- all that can be paired with tights or leggings or with sandals.

Its driving me crazy and I have about 20 hours to decide before I go to bed early and hop on the super shuttle (at some unearthly hour) for my 7:30 AM flight......

No comments:

Post a Comment