Friday, April 10, 2009

Fanciful Friday

Today has been a mix of running late and lazy. Max threw a huge tantrum before we left to go to the clubhouse this morning, making us about 5 minutes late after I stopped at Cafe Umbria to get my morning coffee. ($3.75 - and no tip today b/c they were snotty).

The clubhouse was dead. Kate + Nolan showed up to pay for about an hour and we ended up leaving at 11:15. VERY slow. Maybe because Nancy is away? I have no idea. It was very lonely when they left though and Max kept asking to pay with his toy car wash so I had to wrap it up...

After clubhouse I took Max to Cupcake Jones so he could have his daily treat (today we got the lemon drop one). I was good today - I am saving up my splurge for Sunday when I can have the Jellybean AND Almond Joy cupcakes again (split with Jon of course). ($1.50 + tip)

Then we trekked down to Alder Street to Gein's to pick up the Michaela and Avignon dresses from being altered. I have to say the woman there does an AMAZING job and I will be bringing my Sylvestre and the Paradiso Michaela on Monday ($83) then I took Max (against my better judgement) to Baja Fresh for rice + beans and I had nachos (which I did not eat all of ) $11.00.

At home taking a break, but I am thinking of heading downtown for a walk and then going to the post office to ship some eBay items.

I want to stop by PAM, but not sure about the timing...

No comments:

Post a Comment