Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Like Water, Money Slips Through My Fingers

It never actually go to the 60 degrees and sunny forecast that the news predicted for today, but it didnt rain so I cant complain. Max has been unbelievable cranky the past few days. He is either going through a growth spurt or he's getting sick. He is so cranky and I am so impatient. I feel really bad.

I didn't feel like walking to Airplay this morning, but really wanted to get some exercise so I walked up to NW 23rd and Raleigh (and then back). Its a nice walk, its up hill at a slight incline and it takes maybe 20 minutes each way (about 2.8 miles round trip).

On the way back we stopped off to buy some shipping supplies for ebay auctions that ended ($5.25) and the post office to mail everything ($9.60) and then for an iced latte at Sip & Kranz ($3.75 + $1.00 tip).

Max was of course DYING for cupcake jones as I was, so we stopped off and picked up a mini carrot cake for Max and a cherry cordial for me ($3.00 + tip). Sadly Max continued to be cranky. I made him some lunch that he refused to eat, then he literally threw all the books of his book shelf and dumped all his toys out. I really was at my wits end. After cleaning up his room, I decided another walk was in order, so I grabbed my Sylvestre dress to be altered and walked down to Gein's. I am getting the dress back on Monday. Max managed to fall asleep in his stroller so I walked over to Sushi Land and got two spicy tune crunch rolls and an asparagus roll. Amy came to meet me and it was nice to catch up. Max woke up about 4:30 and we went to the clubhouse to play, but he was still being clingy and sad so we left.

I can't believe that its only 6 PM. When is this long day going to end?

That said i have been now having weird dreams about Mayle. Christina had mentioned to me that they were getting in a delivery tomorrow (I have no idea what the pieces are) and I sooooo do not long to see that "tweet" on twitter. I have finally saved up enough money that I will be comfortable at the sale and not have to be as conservative, and I just fear that this is all money that could fly out the window if I am not careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment