Friday, April 17, 2009

Moving on

well that last post was therapeutic lol...

When life hands you lemons... make a Margarita! My plan exactly! I am pretty stoked for my weekend actually, so this, to ME, defines my absolute desire to move on and FORGET.

Easier said than done... but I am putting in a valiant effort!

This weekend I am back to a full schedule of ball. This excites me. It's been two weeks since the last tournament and I feel like I am going through withdrawal. Week-day league doesn't count because it's only one game... a tourney consists of so much more excitement!

Despite my last softball post about 'kicking some Langley ass" (which we SO did not) this time I think the statement is a little more accurate. Remember when I mentioned I was playing on two teams? Well this weekend is my favorite team (not to take anything away from the other team, I just have a better relationship with more people on this one!) and not only are they a pretty cool bunch of people, but they all play ball with heart and determination...and some pretty awesome skills.

So um yeah - we are kicking some Abbotsford ass this weekend!

Work calling... ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment