Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday? Wednesday?

Its amazing that as soon as the clock is set back how pitch black the sky becomes, at 5PM. As I look out my window right now, it's 6:54 and it looks as dark out as it is at 2 AM. Jon is at the Trailblazers game so Max and I are just hanging out. He is watching ALL those cartoons that he misses so much while he is at school. He also told me that he wants to practice stage diving. I have no idea where he picked this up!

This morning we all awoke at 7, and Max was ready by 7:30 to go, but the boys didn't get out of the house until closer to 8. Normally I relish a few quiet hours in the morning before dedicating two hours to looking for a job (calls, online searches etc) but this morning I had to be at PAM for a 9 AM meeting. I rushed around and was literally at my elevator checking my email on my phone when I got a message that the meeting was cancelled. What's a girl to do with a few free hours? I went back into the apartment, turned on Golden Girls and got a call from my friend Lynne. About 15 minutes into our conversation I got another email saying that the meeting was back on. I wrapped it up with Lynne, ran down the stairs and luckily got to the streetcar as it was arriving.

En route to PAM I picked up a Starbucks and then raced up to the meeting. By the time I got home from PAM I had about 20 minutes to meet my friend Tracy, her step-son and her daughter for lunch and then off to get my haircut with Jen Jacobs.

I am thinking that I am going to have to go on a cleanse. I have been steadily gaining the weight I lost back. I know its because I am not pushing a 35 pound stroller with a 35 pound child in it, so I am going to have to join a gym and start exercising from 8-10 instead of watch TV then look for a job and reward myself with fun afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment