Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Favorites From Sephora


Lately I have been on a beauty kick and have been obsessed with bath products. Maybe its the sense of escape - being in a great smelling bath with a good book or the latest issue of New York Magazine. With so many products on the market its hard to find something organic (or close to organic). So insead of Mayle, I have been spending my money on lotions and potions...some favorites after the jump.

I am a huge fan of Caudelie products. They are organic, smell good, not super expensive and very good quality. I first started using them when I was pregnant with Max - I had no idea where to turn for something natural - at first I thought Fresh, which I love but the cost of most of their products can be out of reach. I also like that Caudelie offers a variety of sizes for some of their most popular products like the beauty elixir, the foaming face wash and spa in the jar - and depending on the Sephora? They always have a sample of something that you want to try. Before moving to Portland last year I received an invitation to have a complimentary mini facial at the Space NK Apothecary in Bloomingdale's and got to experience a few products that I normally would not have tried. For you New Yorker's they opened a Caudelie Spa in the newly revamped Plaza Hotel. Here are my top picks for Caudelie starter sets at Sephora (I spotted them yesterday when I was at the mall). As soon as I have an influx of cash I am definitely going to buy the starter spa set for $30. Its a pretty good value and I like the packaging.

Spa In A Bag ($46 Value)

What it is: A trio of quintessential body treatments in a reusable bag.

What it is formulated to do:
Achieve serious spa-quality results with this ensemble designed to diminish the appearance of cellulite, firm, and cleanse.

This set contains:
- 6.7 oz Shower Gel
- 5.3 oz Crushed Cabernet Scrub
- 0.5 oz Hand and Nail Cream
- 1.0 oz Nourishing Body Lotion

I have to say I LOVE the Caudelie hand cream. MUCH nicer than Bliss (but I do love the Bliss Blood Orange with White Pepper fragrance).

No comments:

Post a Comment