Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Past Few Days

It has been a long few days. On Monday the cable box broke. Tuesday morning the Internet wasn't working, I woke up feeling terrible - I was supposed to go to a parent teacher conference at Max's pre-school, but I was too exhausted. My first appointment was at OHSU with the dermatology department (getting a tattoo removed). After waiting 30 minutes for a non-insurance covered appointment ($90) I finally saw the doctor who told me that it would be $400 per session to have my tattoo removed. Of course I only need two sessions but $800? As much as I want to get this removed (or finish getting it removed) I just think its out of reach for me right now. I feel like I can see the finish line approaching and I can't run fast enough to reach it.

After OHSU, I went to meet someone for lunch for a freelance job- but as it turned out it was cancelled due to my lunch date having a concussion. So I went home made lunch, vegged out on the couch, met Tracy and then went to another dentist for a second opinion. And yes, I do need a crown. It's going to be $505.08 out of pocket. I am a bit stressed about it, but I am sure it will work out (financially).

Last night I went to bed at 8. Maybe I am suffering from exhaustion - no idea. All I know is with all of this hitting at once I am having a hard time getting off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment