Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday's Outfit




This morning Max woke at 7:30- it was my morning to get up with him, so we made some yummy Cinnamon raisin bread with strawberries on the side. It was 38 degrees out when Max and I left the house to meet Tracy +Adelaide at Peets Coffee to walk to the farmer's market. As usual, Max would not wear his coat so I layered him with a brown and white long sleeve t-shirt with a green striped sweater over top and finally topped off with a thick Nike hoodie.

I am ALWAYS freezing, but I also wanted to stay away from jeans etc. So I wore a black wool dress from Fall 2005 that is a wool, A-line version of the Asia slip dress. I paired it with my new light pink cardigan from JCrew, some old fishnet meets lace fogal tights and my black Mayle boots. It was cozy and comfy. I wore my black Odette and skull scarf from Zara as the outer wear. I tried to take the best photos possible (but again again used my iphone and had to take them in the bathroom. I am DYING for a full length mirror) so excuse the bad photos.

Max and I had an awesome time at the farmers market. The weather was amazing, we had some yummy crepes, tamales (artichoke + cheese) and Max and I got some great produce, yummy hazelnuts and a great Willamette Valley Havarti with cranberry cheese. Plus we ran into Kathryn + Tilly which is always so lovely. I adore them both.

Post farmers market we drove out to the mall (so suburban I know) so Jon could get a video game and I hit Sephora where I succumbed and bought the Korres body wash and body lotion gift set (for myself). I LOVE their products. They recently opened a shop in Soho (Wooster Street), so you New Yorkers should check it out. The products are all organic and made in Greece. The set I got at Sephora is $39.50, and I think its a great thing to give as a gift or to keep for yourself. I have already opened mine and cant decide with lotions and potions to use first.

Sephora also had great array of other gift set that I was loving (all at excellent prices) like the Caudelie "spa in a bag" for $30, the mascara gift set (10 of Sephora's best selling Mascara's) among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment