Saturday, November 14, 2009

Refresh

Last night I went to bed at 8:30 (AGAIN) its the second time this week I have done that. I woke up today feeling a bit refreshed and plan on taking Max to the farmer's market. I also cannot believe that we are moving in to the third week of November. The year has gone by so quickly and I am not sure how to feel about it.

My friend Amy did an amazing cleanse a few weeks back - I am thinking of doing the same starting Jan 1 for three weeks to give my digestive system a rest. Its not a strict one like master cleanse, but one that focuses on revamping the digestive system by eliminating sugar, caffeine etc. Morning is a smoothie or juice. lunch is protein, dinner is cold soup or smoothie. Snacks are all fruit. I think it will be a great test for me as well to see If I can stick to it for three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment