Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day Before Thanksgiving




I woke up today feeling a bit better (though a bit more phlegm). I walked up to Sip & Kranz to read a book that I picked up at Powell's yesterday (an advanced readers copy of "The Overnight Socialite" which is really good so far). Went to Safeway to pick up some ingredients for my casserole (I also found a wallet on the floor and stood in line for 10 minutes to turn it into lost + found). Then I went to meet Amy to see "Untitled" though when I got to the theater they switched the time to 5PM and was showing "Dr Strangelove" instead. Amy and I decided to get sushi (it was late) and after I walked to Macy's to pick up a glass bowl for my Thanksgiving cranberries, then stopped in J Crew to see if they had any fun sweaters (none that I didn't already have) and then hopped into Anthropologie on my way home.

Yesterday I was bummed to see that the dress I bought with some anniversary money from Anthropologie was on-sale for half price and that a floral dress that I liked that had disappeared and suddenly popped up again on sale for $79. I went home and found my receipt, and spoke to the manager who was more than happy to give me a price adjustment and then I bought the floral dress for just $11.

Today I wore Beatrice in black with some great Hue tights (photos to follow) my lurex cardigan from H&M, black Odette and black patent Lola clogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment