Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6: Lena


I love LOVE LOVE the Lena dress. Today I paired it with black tights and some three-strap Mary Jane's and one of my favorite JCrew black merino wool cardigans. I went to acupuncture and today worked on my back and shoulders (giving the sinuses a rest). I nearly fell asleep... but I had worry on my mind that aches and pains were stemming from my appendix. Dr Liu said that i may be having digestion issues and that we can easily fix. If its the appendix... there is only one way to fix that and I so don't want to deal with surgery.

After acupuncture, I stopped by Geins to pick up my Anna Sui dress from being repaired, and dropped off my new dress from Anthropologie AND my Hillaire. You may wonder what I am doing to Hillaire. Well I find that the back is WAY to open. Even though I added some hooks to close it last fall, it still wasn't closing properly. My tailor is going to replace the zipper and I will let you guys know how it goes/looks.

It was noon by the time I finished with Gein's so I stopped to have some lunch at Brasserie Monmartre (delicious) and then went to visit Fleur and buy some sweater leggings (Hue) at Nordstrom.

Its been a long day - I am DYING to take a bath and start reading the Amy Sohn book tonight that I started at lunch, it seems pretty good so far (for chick lit).

No comments:

Post a Comment