Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 23: Avignon Original




I woke up this morning with an ear infection. It was a tough night and I feel so incredibly rundown. I met Amy, Herve, Krista and April to talk about the 2010 ball. Post meeting at Cafe Umbria I went to the post office to ship some packages to family and then went to acupuncture, which made me feel a bit better but I am desperate for an antibiotic. I called my doctor who refused to prescribe something over the phone, (and had no appointments today) so I have to wait until tomorrow sadly. After Acupuncture I took the #4 bus to N Williams to meet Zia for Coffee at Pix Patisserie to discuss the YP holiday party.

Today I wore my original Avignon dress with the leopard sequined belt, my blue lurex H&M cardigan, some berry colored tights and my 3-strap Jeffrey Campbell Mary Jane's.


I stopped into West Elm to take some photos of the outfit. I am sooo exhausted. So more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment