Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 11 or 11 on 11/11

Yesterday I was still feeling lethargic, but I had acupuncture and Dr Liu and I again chose not to focus on my sinuses (which have been great) but my total body. Sadly I did not dress appropriately for a full body holistic makeover - I wore Veva in black with purple DKNY tights (I gave in and bought another pair - the color was just too nice) and my navy + gold lurex wool sweater from H&M with the black patent Lola clogs.

It was one of my best acupuncture appointments in ages. I was able to clear my mind, fall asleep and when I left, I felt hungry and energized. After I went to Sushiland and had a few rolls, read a book, then went to Whole Foods and did some impulse shopping (Vanilla Pear butter for $5.99, some amazing Cinnamon raisin bread for $4.99). I was making chili for dinner so I also picked up some corn bread mix and some other fixings. I met up with Amy around 2 to have coffee at the Ace Hotel and work on a proposal for the ball in February. When we went to leave at 3:30/4 there was torrential rain. Neither of us had umbrella's and I didn't want to ruin my Lola clogs, so we went to Clyde Common (one of the restaurants in the hotel) and had happy hour drinks...It was sort of a perfect day (and I secured a job interview with a liquor company to do event marketing) so that is very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment