Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2: Dora

This challenge is getting off to a good start. It was chilly today - not yet super cold (if it even gets that cold here in PDX) so I put on a pair of black tights, Mary Jane's and my trusty Dora dress.

This morning I walked down to Kathryn's for coffee with the girls, then ended up going to get Burgerville with Kathryn and then back to Kathryn's for more coffee. I also got sick of waiting for the Amy Sohn novel to arrive at the library - I am like 18th in line for the book, 3-week check-out period per person and have been waiting at least a month- if I am LUCKY I would get it in February 2010. I had $6 in credit at Powell's so I bought it used for $17.50 (total $11.50 out of pocket).

I also had a meeting for the Feb 6, 2010 Ball at the museum.. with 3 months to go, there is A LOT to do... I am hoping that the group can rally to make it the best fundraiser of the year.

Tomorrow I am FINALLY getting my haircut again (its been 6 months) so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment