Monday, November 16, 2009

An Education

Today was one of those days that I just did not want to leave the house. It was windy outside and constantly looked like it would storm. I was supposed to go to the doctor for my follow up blood work, but really could not stomach another $300 blood work bill when I am still paying off the last one.

Around 2 I left the house and walked up to Safeway to pick up some chicken for dinner, and on my way home decided that I couldn't sit in the house any longer today - I had watched enough Law & Order and just needed to be in a different environment, so I decided to go down to the Fox Tower and finally see "An Education."

I agree with Moya's review on many points - Peter Sarsgaard's accent being all over the place. and I too LOVED to costumes. I love period pieces like this, makes me long for 1950's/1960's England/Paris. Since the weather is all over the place and sitting in the house makes me depressed and I have stopped drinking (for the moment) I am going t try to see two movies a week. On Thursday or Friday I will check out Pirate Radio - it looks so funny.

Today's outfit:
Pomegranate dress from spring 04
Black kimono style cardigan from spring 05
Sweater leggings
3-Strap Mary Jane's

No comments:

Post a Comment