Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorry it's been a bit. Life gets in the way. (ok, so SLEEP is getting in the way of life right now, same diff).

I am not even kidding. All I seem to do lately is sleep. And this coming from a non-napper! My weekday 8 hours is not enough for me anymore, and every weekend I am finding it easier and easier to sleep 10 or more hours without interruption.

Kinda nice actually.

But really, a total waste of time. Kinda wish I had more energy.

My schedule is basically this :

5:55 am - press snooze
6:03 am - turn off alarm and dive bomb in the shower with my eyes closed
6:15-18 am - Find clothes that still fit
6:20-25 am - make up
6:30 am - dry my hair and tie it back. I can't be bothered to straighten it. Mind you, I have now discovered some very flattering up-do's I can do in seconds that makes me look like I spent a long time doing my hair! Hallelujah! Only took 30 damn years
6:40 am - Cheerios
6:50 am - warm up the car and pick up my carpooler
7:20 am - start my day at work
8:30 am - look at the clock and wonder WTF is taking this day so long
8:35 am - cursing the clock and wanting to take a nap
8:40 am - heading to the kitchen for a snack
9:45 am - 2nd snack
9:50 am - swearing at the clock that its not even 10 am
10:30 am - 3rd snack
11:15 am - 4th snack
12:30 pm - Lunch, usually too much food that I have a stomach ache by 12:45pm
2:00 pm - 5th snack
3:00 pm - Mahjong, and clock watching... one more hour to go
3:59 pm - shutting down the computer
4:45 pm - getting home after dropping off carpooler
4:50 pm - Jammies on, book in lap, couch time
5:15 pm - Dinner, usually cooked by E
5:45 pm - Dishes. The only thing I feel inclined to do cause I can't STAND leaving them
6:00 pm - BED (lots of TV watching)
9:00 pm - OUT COLD

I AM SO BORING

No comments:

Post a Comment