Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kyoko? Day 18

Today I was trying to figure out what to wear. I immediately grabbed the Eden print (and silver) Kyoko. I put it on, but it wasn't so me, so I put on Bianca with the black JCrew tuxedo cardigan, black heels and black tights.

This morning I went to meet Thandosie for coffee to discuss Max and Mahala's upcoming birthday party. After I came home did some laundry, went for some sushi, then went downtown to pick up part of Jon's birthday gift.

At the moment I am at home enjoying some downtime before I go to clubhouse and volunteer.... and thanking the weather for NOT raining today.

That said I am considering selling Kyoko, its about a 6 - there is no size label as it was a sample. let me know if you have any interesting trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment