Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 12: Hildie

Today has been a CRAZY day... crazy in the sense that I have been running around North Portland with Kathryn + Tilly. We met up this morning drove out to Ikea where we had lunch (meatballs!!!) I bought a few jars and some new plates for Max ($9.98). Then we popped over to the new Target where I some how ended up with 4 boxes of mac & cheese, some thank you cards a snowman cup and bowl for Max and lastly a new Thomas train ($22). After Kathryn and I went for a walk, I saw her new apartment which is just 2 blocks from mine (gorgeous - 3 bed/3 bath) and lots of outdoor space.

The weather was chilly today, but I wore Hildie (belted with a satin ribbon), a purple cardigan, black tights and JC 3-strap Mary Janes.

Oh yeah, my friend Tracy is doing a trend spotting blog - it's called Persimmon and I have linked to it.

I am off tonight to my monthly PAM board meeting. Hope you guys are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment