Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 5: Hillaire

Today is sort of yucky outside, lots of rainy (though not heavy). After a gorgeous day yesterday (went to Anthropologie and bought that cute printed dress) I decided to wear Hillaire. I love the style of this dress, I paired it with a black merino v-neck JCrew cardigan, black tights and the 3-strap Jeffrey Campbell heels.

This morning I met Tracy at Cafe Nell for breakfast then came home, did some shopping at Whole Foods and made my Shepard's Pie. Tonight, yet another PAM meeting for the Feb 6, 2010 ball (that's my 3rd this week). I still need to pick up some alterations, drop off MORE alterations, pick up shoes from two different places from being repaired... I have time but it seems like its always running out and I have yet to be able to start the new Amy Sohn book.

While reading some publishing/media news on Media Bistro this morning, I saw that my old publisher from Marie Claire was just appointed the new publisher of Vogue. Makes me wonder if I had stayed at Marie Claire and stuck out what was a tough situation (much drama in upper management trickling down to middle management) where I would be now. Susan is pretty loyal so I am sure that she will most likely bring her favorite sales and marketing staff with her. Hopefully she can re-vamp their sales and marketing department. She certainly has the drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment