Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chav?

I am always happy when its Saturday. It means that I get to spend some special time with the boys. Today we ran errands (invites for Max's upcoming 3rd birthday party), ran around town looking for the latest Beaujolais Nouveau (would have been a one stop shop at Astor Place Wines) and drove out to Woodburn (an outlet Mall with surprisingly great stuff). However when we got to Woodburn (a 20-30 minute drive) Max had a major meltdown. So after just 5 minutes of being there we got back into the car and drove home (hitting Voodoo Donuts on NE Sandy BLVD) on the way. I had an amazing buttermilk flavored donut. A surprising delight (though the last thing I should be eating).

I am also super excited that I have won back two of my items that I sold on eBay during 2007 - the black deconstructed dress from 2002 spring and also the pleated cami from holiday 2006 both for under $200. Another great win was the green medallion floral printed top from spring 2006 that was a staple while I was pregnant with Max - The normal price for it on eBay months ago was $250, but I managed to snag it for $102!

I am happy that someone is bidding on Kiyoko - I am not going to wear it and am happy that I will soon have 3 other items from my past life back in my life.

Also, if you are a Jeffrey Montiero fan, the barneys pre-sale started and his pieces are 40% off. I purchased the red slouch dress in a size 8. Very excited about this dress (and to start wearing it!)

Today's outfit? Channeling a chav possibly (at least with the leg wear)
Black Mayle sweater dress from fall 2008
Chanel logo tights ( a freebie from my friend Laurie years ago)
Black Mayle boots

No comments:

Post a Comment