Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 24: Ignacia

I had a terrible night last night. It was impossible to rest, and when I did sleep I found myself waking quickly and often. Around 1AM Max came into our room, wet (so sad) and I got up to change him and then he got into our bed and I couldn't fall back asleep.

When I woke up I had to rush to get to the doctor - I made the mistake of wearing my burgundy JCrew cashmere cardigan, between that, my Odette and my zebra striped scarf, I was beyond overheated. The doctor told me that I don't have an ear infection, but I can easily get one. My glands aren't draining, so I need to eat hot soup, hot drinks and take two hot showers a day. The doctor also said that it seems like I may have the flu and that the only flu I could have would be swine flu and it could be a mild case. At this point, I would just love to be diagnosed.

Today I wore Ignacia, though no one but my doctor (and Amy who stopped by around lunchtime) have had the opportunity to admire it. I wore it with my gray Hue tights, and the aforementioned burgundy JCrew Cardigan.

I am resting, so no movie (was going to see Untitled at the Living Room Theater). I wish I had my appetite back, but maybe this lack of appetite will help me lose a quick 5 pounds....

No comments:

Post a Comment