Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wrong To Be Annoyed BUT....

I am not sure how many of you are on the Flickr group that read my blog and maybe I should keep my feelings to myself but after trolling ebay, and seeing this listing, I just had to vent.

There is someone on the Flickr group whom I find incredibly annoying. They make rude comments about photos, low-ball on offers and CLEARLY does not take care of their Mayle. I have pretty much ignored this person but when I was doing my morning eBay troll, I noticed that they listed a pair of Mayle flats with a starting bid of $98.

I am going to be nice by just saying Buffalo Exchange would not even buy these shoes. First of all, they look like they smell. They are turquoise and you can see the foot prints and with this particular shoe the heel is subject to having the fabric around it shredded (I know, I have this shoe and MINE are even a bit torn up and I take very good care of my clothing).

Why didn't she take these shoes to be repaired? Why not put on rubber soling to cover the bottom? Try to have the heel area repaired or patched? Why not have them cleaned? They are suede and a shoe genius could totally make them look a bit less worn and smelly looking.

Again. I am not sure why I am bitching about this. They aren't my shoes and I don't plan on bidding. I think its just the gross idea that this person seems to think that someone will buy them - for more than $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment