Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

It seems like September is just flying by. I cant believe its the 12th already, by this time next week the month will be more than half over. It was just around this time last year that Jon started speaking to his new employer about the possibility of working there. Now nearly a year later here we are.

Max woke up today at 5:30 AM. He crawled into our bed with some books and started talking about the photos he was looking at. Normally, this is adorable, but we had a play date with Kelly + Bryce last night until 9, then Max wouldn't go to bed until 10:30. I was so exhausted by the time he fell asleep that I skipped my DVR'ed Law & Order and went to bed at 10:45. I am exhausted now, after a 2 mile round trip walk to the farmers market (where we ran into Kathryn + Karl + Tilly), grocery shopping, putting away groceries, shopping for even MORE groceries, making dinner, loading/unloading the dishwasher (and so on).

I did drink some of the tea from my acupuncture Dr - I divided up one bag into three servings - amazingly even weakened like that the taste is still questionable, but with some sugar I was able to stomach 75% of the portion. Now to finish the rest tonight!

I am sort of dying to see the anna sui for target pieces. i know I shouldn't buy anything - I will be disappointed and most likely not wear it.. but i need to fill a shopping void somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment