Friday, September 25, 2009

"Winding up...or Winding down." Which ever.

"Miss Priss and her Mama"
Not that I am an "expert".....but I have weathered a few storms, living here in South Lousiana.

I'm talking about "Hurricanes" you know.
I think.

You know how before they hit land they sometimes stay in the water and "they calm down and loose speed" making their impact less damaging when it does hit land.....and at other times these spinning monsters "gather strength and they speed up."Making their approach more frightening for those on land and their impact terrible more devasting.

I feel like we have made all nessacary "preparations" and have "battened down the hatches" as best as possible.

So now bring on the hurricane.


Errr......I mean Wedding.

Here are the photos from the fabulous shower my great friends held for Miss Priss two weekends ago in St. Francisville at my good friend Lori's house.
"Miss Priss" at her Wedding shower.

Forgive my photography...I need a new camera. Ugh! And Weddings cost too much so I'm not buying one right now. Sadly.




All the Hostesses for the shower....
There was TONS of good food, delicious cake and PRESENTS galore!

"The Maid of Honor" on the far right and her two sisters.
"The Groom's family" The Groom's Aunt, Step Sister, Step Mother, Sister, Miss Priss and her Mama

My GOOD friends, Lori and Joanie Miss Priss and "Mack" my friend Lori's daughter and Miss Priss's friend. Mack is a newlywed herself.

Time for a hurricane party soon. We are two weeks away now.
I like how you have notice before a hurricane as compared to other such events.

I'm ready....... bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment