Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Max's First Day


Today I was up and at it by 7 - showered, dressed, got max dressed, fed then off to his first day of transition school. Max wore some skinny jeans, air jordans and a where the wild things are t-shirt. I wore my Astrid, black Marius and purple leopard scarf from H&M. He was not happy, and cried when we left but that apparently was for 10 seconds. In one day he went to the potty twice, served himself lunch (including pouring milk) and seemed to have a wonderful day. When Jon picked him up he said he wanted to go back.

I on the other hand had a random day. I told myself that I wouldn't leave the house until I completed my resume, but after struggling for 4 hours I finally gave in and went to Safeway to pick up some chicken for dinner.

I made lemon chicken, garlic mash and steamed asparagus and managed to fit it a quick happy hour drink with Catie. Jon and Max came home at 6:20 and we had dinner.

It was surprisingly not super stressful but i am still exhausted. Now time for Rachel Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment