Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stay at home mommy, well today

Jon had an off-site and I don't drive, so Max stayed home with me today. I knew that he would be bored (I am not nearly as fun as his friends at school) so I tried to create a fun, jam packed day. First stop was the doctor for a flu shot, then breakfast at cafe nell. After breakfast, Max wanted to walk home (and wow was that a FAR walk - about a mile). We stopped home for 5 minutes, then went to the bank to get some cash (and a lollipop) then met Kathryn and Tilly for lunch and then a trip to the Farmers market where we met up with Tracy and Adelaide.

This is where Max started to fall apart. At school he is not allowed a "binky" so I did not bring one out. After a massive tantrum I bought Max a cookie, we walked to Saks with Tracy (the Chanel boutique there closed...making Saks a non destination in PDX now... only so long til they close sad to say) then to Nordstrom to say hi to Fleur and then up to clubhouse to visit Nancy and play.

I made Max a bbq chicken breast for dinner with some pasta. I found that I ate terribly today along with spending close to $80. As much as I love and adore my child, I noticed that I become irritable when he doesn't listen and I eat complete crap. Today? Very little water. 2 cookies. eggs and bacon and cheese grits. lunch? Chinese food from SAFEWAY. oh and a coke zero (I never drink soda anymore) and 2 coffees at Kathryns.

Needless to say I am exhausted.

I did dress sensibly. Lotus print hannae cami, black wool shorts from fall 05, black cardigan and purple faux python gladiator flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment