Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fierceness

Black Asia slip dress
Black kimono style cardigan from spring 2005
Violet faux python gladiator flats
Black and gold beaded necklace from F21

That was my outfit of the day. A LONG day.

Last night after returning from PAM, I put Max to bed, and passed out (impossibly tired) only to be awakened at 2:15 AM with the building's fire alarm going off. Thankfully Max slept through it and the fire department sorted out the problem, but it took me a hour to fall back asleep and just when I did, Max crawled into our bed.

I finally fell back asleep only to be woken up again, by the alarm, got max ready for school, walked to water the community garden, got a coffee. With an hour to spare before acupuncture I powered through Project Runway (terrible) took a 4 minute shower and was out the door by 9:57 and at my acupuncture dr by 10:05.

Today's acupuncture session was INTENSE as I was hooked up to the machine again and Dr Liu put needles in my calf area instead of my feet. I feel asleep, and I feel alot better. Dr Liu said I should most definitely do the vegetable/fruit detox diet as it will really benefit my sinuses. Its hard to control on the weekends, so I am going to soft launch tomorrow.

After acupuncture I came home, hunted for a job and then went to have some sushi, pick up sunscreen for max and then walked over to visit Tracy + Adelaide.

Somehow I also managed to do the dishes (load and unload the dishwasher) and do 3 loads of laundry.

I am pretty tired. oh yeah, my Loeffler Randall flats arrived and they are LOVELY. Fit well and I cant wait to wear them with some bright tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment