Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

Woke up to Gray skies and rain at 7 with Max begging to watch television. He has become completely OBSESSED with Thomas the train. I made Max breakfast, and got cozy on the couch with some tea and read magazines and because I am awesome, made breakfast for Jon too. It was an incredibly lazy morning, all I wanted to do was take shoes to be repaired, have some alterations made on some mayle pieces that are a tad big and go to the farmers market. But the rain persisted until about 1. Then it was lunch time, shower, get everyone dressed (fruit duboise avignon re-edition, black cardi from yesterday and booties) and a streetcar ride to go see a new apartment (which Jon isn't 100% sold on).

While viewing said apartment, Max had a complete meltdown, a meltdown of diabolic proportions which put both jon and I in a terrible mood. To ease the situation I suggested a trip to Pearl Bakery for afternoon tea/coffee/snacks. Bad decision as the sugar went straight through Max...and Max became Mad Max.

I m getting ready to go to Night at the Museum/Shine A Light. YP is doing a signed artist print for the first 50 attendees, and of course I am one of the only people to man the table.

I threw on Babbette with a cardigan and some old Jeffrey Campbell booties. Its chilly so I am going to wear my Otto coat (first time out).

Here is to hoping my mood improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment