Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Monday's on Tuesday

Yesterday I woke up with Max got him ready for school and got ready to meet Kathryn to go to Washington Square Mall, but Kathryn had some drama with her house back in the UK so we weren't able to meet up.

So I walked up to Cafe Nell, read a book and then came home and applied for about 20 jobs online (2 rejections so far) then went to meet Tracy for a coffee at Cafe Umbria. I popped into the newsstand picked up the new issue of POP with Tavi on the cover and British Vogue. Extravagant spend I know, but magazines are my passion.

Later in the afternoon I went to see a few apartments (we are considering moving) and then went home and made the boys sloppy Joe's and Jon and I got ready to go see the Happy Monday's and Psychedelic Furs at the Crystal Ballroom.

Today brings a new adventure, art museum meeting with the folks at Voodoo Donuts, helping Nancy prepare for the clubhouse's first birthday and then seeing my old boss from spin who is in town for the NW Music Festival.

It's hard to write and watch last night's 90210 at the same time so more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment