Friday, September 25, 2009

The Week In Television: A Recap

This has been the WORST week in television. I am not going to get into specific detail - just a line about each show... here is hoping that next week gets better.

Sunday: Entourage? This show has become dull. It's not even about Vince anymore. The only thing saving it from a black hole is Lloyd. Thank the lord for Lloyd.

Monday: Gossip Girl. This season, two shows in, this show has become a huge snooze. Chuck and Blaire are boring, Serena is behaving as expected, and they are trying to make Dan Humphrey a hunk. I still do not understand why Georgina is back or how on earth they are going to work the Rufus/Lilly love child angle because the kid just appears super freaky.

Tuesday: 90210. This show opened well - I sort of like that Annie is a mess, but Adriana has become boring, Dixon is a bit too full of himself and how on earth did Naomi get away with the sextext?

Melrose Place: As much as I like the idea of the show I just think its going to get cancelled. Right now if it continuous in the path of an over-sexed tequila commercial.

Wednesday: ANTM: If I hear Tyra telling these girls how to smile with their eyes one more season I may have to tune out.

Thursday: Project Runway: They totally sent home one of the most talented designers, Ra'Mon. Zoe Glassner? John Varvatos? Where the hell are Micheal and Nina???

The shows that saved me this week - Curbed Your Enthusiasm, Law & Order SVU (Wentworth Miller? Hottie!), The Office? Hilarious.

I still have Parks & Recreation and Bored To Death on DVR. AND the 20th season of Law & Order starts tonight.... so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment