Monday, September 14, 2009

Liars Part Deux

Wow. I am seriously in shock.

I found out this weekend that those few people who lied to me a few months back, actually lied MUCH more than I initially thought they did. AND, the information I received made me realize that the one person I **thought** was being honest with me was actually the one person who was the most dishonest.

You would think that would make it all worse, no?

Naw. I am finding it quite humorous now. Shockingly humorous mind you, but pretty funny nonetheless. Well, some of it makes me a little sad... but I also feel quite a bit of pity for those people involved.

Truthfully, it really isn't worth my time to waste it on worrying about these people anymore. I have found a better place to be, one where I am accepted, and one where I am playing a whole lot fucking better ball. Guess it takes letting yourself heal from an injury for you to get back to the skill set you once were. Who knew?!

Wow, looks like a spilled the beans in the paragraph above instead of being cryptic about what I was talking about... FOR THE FIRST TIME lol.

You know what it took?

Provincials. The dirty look a certain spouse sent me. You know what I am talking about. Wonder what that was about? Hmmmm. Something tells me a big fat lie was told and I was the brunt of it. Fun times.

Keep in mind folks, if an uncomfortable situation is brought to me, I shall be forced to spill the beans despite my desire to let things be and not be vindictive. But when I am pushed... fucking watch it. That dirty look was almost all it took.

And shit, I thought I was over it.

Fuck me

Good luck in Provincials.

No comments:

Post a Comment