Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Surprise

For some reason, whenever I am at acupuncture, without a doubt I get a call from our concierge. that we have a package. So today as I was laying on the table with about 30 needles in my face, hands and feet my phone started ringing the familiar "24" ringtone. What package was coming today? I know its not Sakura. Could it be the magazines my friend was sending? The Loeffler Randall flats? the JCREW package? Something for Jon from Amazon?

Acupuncture went well, my DR really wants to treat me, she is cutting my treatment cost in half so that I have a few more sessions. I really need to just start stomaching the tea.

So when I got home it turned out that the package was from JCREW. It was the replacement necklace! I am so excited. I could not believe that literally something I spoke with Mickey about yesterday via email has been replaced in less than 24 hours. Amazing.

That said, to show my continued JCREW support I am just going to have to buy that mohair dark grey cardigan for $88.

I hope that the shoes show up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment