Friday, September 11, 2009

A Wedding Shower


Tomorrow is a big day for Miss Priss and her Mother.

That would be "me." Her Royal Highness "The Mother of the Bride."

It's Ariel's first "big" Wedding Shower.
Several of my closest friends are giving this shower for her.

Many of my oldest and dearest friends and some newer ones.....along with Mr. Joshua's family will be attending. And we are SO EXCITED about this event!

Oh...she had another Shower a few weeks ago....but the Mama's weren't invited of course.
It was one of those "Lingere Showers" that the girlfriends give to the Bride.
It was very nice and classy and nothing trashy about it.

"The Bride To Be"

You couldn't have told me this time last year that my Miss Priss would be getting married in October of this year. "The Happy Couple"

But now here we are and it's happening.
How do I know this.....?

Because I just paid out the "REALLY BIG BUCKS" today for the Wedding and Reception Hall....ugh.

Thankfully.....I only have one daughter and THREE sons. I pity those girls families!! I have learned my lesson on the "absorbant cost of Weddings."

No comments:

Post a Comment