Thursday, September 10, 2009

Time is Flying By

Thursday, Max's third day of school, my third day of returning to adulthood. After getting Jon + Max out the door, I finished some writing, got sucked into another golden girls marathon, showered, put on my Mirabelle, ran some errands and met Nancy for lunch at Park Kitchen. Its always nice lunching with Nancy, she is never dull, its always good conversation and she is such an amazing person. Post lunch I came home, cleaned up the apartment then met Tracy and Adelaide for a walk to the farmers market (and Odessa where I saw some amazing Jeffrey Montiero dresses) then back home and down to the art museum for my ball, china design now and holiday party meetings. It's 11, I am finally home and feel like I have been working all day.

exhaustion has set in. more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment