Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last Night, NOT A Rager

Last night I went out with Fleur, Tracy, Catie, Christina and a few other girls (whose names I have forgotten as Fleur met them previously and invited them out.) It's been a pretty boozy week for me with drinks Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and last night... We went to Teardrop, I had five drinks (one too many) and today just did not feel well at all. Did I mention I also consumed two cheese plates, a yummy heirloom tomato salad among other treats.

Today I finally wore my madcap sylvestre re-edition - with black tights, a lilac cardigan and I added the sequined leopard belt. We went to Target, I picked up two great Anna Sui dresses then hit Ikea for a table and some storage pieces for Max's room then Costco where we bought a new coffee maker.

Its 8:30 and I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment